Thank you to everyone who donated to the QEA PAC direct appeal this year, helping to make it a resounding success! This year we are excited to announce that we have raised $4,150!!! That is far and above our goal! Your generosity is very much appreciated and will go a long way to supporting programming for our children in the coming year. Un grand merci!
Dear QEA families,
This year, as in past years, we are asking for your support for our annual fundraising campaign. The direct appeal is designed to fund programs that enrich our children’s education and allow the PAC to focus as much energy as possible on building community, supporting teachers and school-wide activities, and helping with investment in supplies. Our school PAC (Parent Advisory Council) asks for donations from families so as to not burden you with repeated requests and constant fundraising.
While any amount is appreciated, a donation of $75 per family is suggested. This will work towards our $2,500 goal for the 2018-2019 school year. The deadline for donations is Thursday, November 1st.
Please note that all donations over $25 qualify for a tax receipt.
Through your generous donations, in the past year PAC was able to fund:
- $475 per division & $400 for resource teacher
- Support for the QEA School Garden
- Saleema Noon (Sexual Health Educator) program
- Ice skating field trips (rink rental and bus)
- Dancepla3y week long physical literacy program
- Gearing Up UBC Engineering and Science for kids workshop
- Week-long tennis program
- Sun umbrellas and stands for picnic tables
- Welcome back pizza party, Sports Day contribution and Spring Fling
- Parent educational seminars (in conjunction with other West side PACs)
- Soccer field equipment
- Theatre de la Siezieme
This year, our major goals are:
- Start-up fund for this/next year (i.e. money in the bank)
- Pay for similar educational and fun experiences
- Support more field trips
- Host a Winter Festival for families in mid December
- Subsidize activities that teachers bring forward (those that benefit all students)
Donations can be made through www.schoolcashonline.com Please follow these directions to ensure donations will be allocated to Queen Elizabeth Annex:
1. Sign in
2. Press the ‘Make A Donation’ button
3. Under the ‘Gift Information’ section, enter amount
4. In the ‘fund destination’ drop down menu, select ‘AN–Queen Elizabeth Annex’
5. Add item to cart and proceed with purchase
Thank you in advance for your support!
Your Queen Elizabeth Annex PAC